- Nominees must be members in good standing.
- Nominated teams must include at least one person who is a member of CMAA.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
Nomination should include:
- Examples highlighting creativity used to develop new and improved processes, methods, systems, products, or services, and how they encouraged others to do the same.
- A succinct overview of the initial problem addressed and the process by which the innovation was developed and risk-taking was calculated in response to the problem.
- Detailed description of the results of implementation and the value added to project delivery and its impact on the industry.
- Examples of the nominee's involvement with CMAA and carrying out of CMAA's mission.
- The number of individuals associated with this nomination.
- Previous awards or recognitions.
Individuals cannot nominate themselves, but can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. A written nomination must include a full bio of the person being nominated, a high-resolution headshot, and specific reasons for the nomination. We are now accepting nominations, which are due by May 15, 2019.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will make a recommendation to the Chair of the Board of Directors, who will make the final selection. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual(s) will be honored at CMAA’s National Conference in the fall.