Purpose, goals, and desired outcomes:
To evaluate and prioritize messages, approaches, and campaigns for recruiting and retaining members. To serve as a resource and liaison to Chapter membership committees on matters related to local, member engagement.
The Membership Committee is responsible for the following:
- Membership Service. Identifying the needs of members and recommending the development of services to meet those needs.
- Increasing Membership at the national level. Recommending means for increasing CMAA's membership base of Owners, Service Providers, and other underrepresented groups.
- Identifying non-member needs and perceptions. Gathering information on and analyzing non-members’ needs and perceptions of CMAA. Recommending ways in which CMAA can meet these needs to attract non-members to join.
One year, no term limits.
Monthly committee calls (1 hour); participation at national meetings (twice a year).
CMAA member in good standing.
Knowledge of CMAA and general knowledge of design and construction industry and future trends.
Committee/task force make up:
The Membership Committee shall be composed of a chair and up to nine additional members to serve an annual term. The composition of the committee shall represent as broadly as possible all constituencies within CMAA.
Resources available to complete the project or task:
The Membership Committee will have access to the following resources to help facilitate their responsibilities:
- Monthly breakdown by category of CMAA membership. This chart will highlight progress within the various membership groups.
- Chart showing total CMAA membership growth.
- Compiled list of membership prospects.