- CCM Renewal Handbook – If your certification is about to expire, please read through the Handbook to learn the process and requirements for renewing your CCM®.
- Renewal Retesting Form – Don’t have enough points to renew? You can retake the exam instead.
- Recertification Point Providers – Here are additional options for CCMs to earn points toward recertification.
Brochures and Promotional Material
- Example RFPs with CCM Preferences – CCMs are often preferred or required by Owners to lead their projects. We have included some examples of those RFPs and RFQs.
- CCM Owners Brochure – Let Owners know what it means to have a CCM® leading their project.
- Press Release for New CCMs - Let everyone know you have achieved the pinnacle construction management certification.
- Press Release for Renewed CCMs – Let everyone know you have renewed your dedication to the professional and maintained the qualification you worked hard to achieve.
- Why Hire A CCM – A short video of testimonials on hiring a CCM®.
Share your achievements
CCM Digital Badging - Your CCM® badge will communicate your knowledge of, and dedication to, the CM profession to prospective employers and industry peers.
CCM Retired Handbook – Includes the application to retire your CCM® if you are no longer practicing CM.
- Become a CCM Champion – If you are currently helping to promote the CCM®, it’s time you become a CCM® Champion.
- Mentor Program Guide – Mentors provide CMITs with guidance and support, to ensure CMITs are on the right track to obtaining the experience necessary to qualify for CCM®.