- Nominees must be members in good standing.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
- No individual or member firm may receive the award more than once.
Criteria to be considered in making the selection include:
- Record of commitment to equity, inclusion, social justice, or community and social responsibility.
- Record of action to contemporary issues of equity, inclusion, social justice, or community and social responsibility.
Individuals can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. A written nomination must include a full company profile of the firm being nominated, and specific reasons for the nomination. Nominations are now closed and will reopen in May 2019.
The Selection Committee consists of the CMAA Executive Committee. The Selection Committee will make a recommendation to the Chair of the Board of Directors, who will make the final selection. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual(s) will be honored at CMAA’s National Conference in the fall.