- Nominees must be members in good standing.
- Nominated teams must include at least one person who is a member of CMAA.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
Criteria to be considered in the review of nominations include:
- Description of the problem to be addressed.
- Description of the process by which the innovation was developed in response to the problem.
- Description of the results of implementation.
- Description of the value added to project delivery by the innovation.
- Description of the impact of the innovation on the industry.
Individuals cannot nominate themselves, but can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. A written nomination must include a full bio of the person being nominated, a high-resolution headshot, and specific reasons for the nomination. Nominations are now closed and will reopen in May 2019.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will make a recommendation to the Chair of the Board of Directors, who will make the final selection. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual(s) will be honored at CMAA’s National Conference in the fall.