Because the health and well-being of our members is our highest priority, we have been watching the coronavirus situation closely with respect to its impact on the CMAA community.
In light of the latest advice from the CDC and decisions made by state, local, and federal authorities, CMAA has made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel CMAA Focus20.
We are confident that this is in the best interest of everyone planning to be in San Antonio, as well as our attendees, sponsors, vendors and their organizations.
We recognize and appreciate all that went into preparing for CMAA Focus20.
- To our attendees who are committed to personal and professional growth through networking and leadership development;
- To our speakers and partners who were prepared to share their expertise in diversity and inclusion, leadership skills, decision-making, and thought leadership;
- To our dedicated sponsors who are truly our allies in bringing the CM community together; we thank you.
Registration and Sponsorships
If you already had registered for CMAA Focus20, we are providing the following options and process for obtaining refunds.
- Option A – Register me for CMAA Focus2.0 and get a partial refund. (I'll receive access to Focus2.0 and CMAA will process a 50% refund of my original registration fee.
- Option B - Register me for CMAA Focus2.0 and make an investment in CMAA. (I'll receive access to Focus2.0 and CMAA will invest 100% of my registration fee in its efforts to provide additional education during this difficult time.)
- Option C - Refund me. (I will not receive access to CMAA Focus2.0 and CMAA will process a 100% refund of my original registration fee.)
You can get more information on registering for CMAA Focus2.0 and processing any refund request by clicking the button below.
We ask that you please be patient with us during this time. For any urgent concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we are able.
Hotel and Travel Cancellations
Please contact the Marriot Rivercenter (877-622-3056) directly to cancel your room. Attendees are also responsible for managing any other travel reservations. If you need an official cancellation letter, you can download one here.
We will miss seeing you this spring and the shared experience of CMAA Focus20, but look forward to future CMAA events, currently planned to go on as scheduled.
On behalf of the CMAA Board of Directors and staff, thank you for your membership and understanding during these truly unprecedented times. Please continue to be safe and well.