In recent months, the world of business development in the construction industry has significantly changed. Industry events have been abruptly cancelled and large healthcare, aviation, and education focused conferences have been postponed indefinitely. Business development as we knew it has fundamentally changed, leaving us with critical questions:
How do you maintain and expand your network?
How do you stay relevant and present without the platforms we have been so accustomed to?
And what can you learn from other firms within, and outside of the AEC sector who are navigating the current climate successfully?
Drawing from examples across the professional services sector, co-presenters Dianne Lee and David Ackert will discuss:
- 1. The COVID evolution of Business Development
- 2. How to stay present and visible in the current climate
- 3. How to advance key relationships and business development initiatives digitally
- 4. Concrete examples of social and professional networking success stories
- 5. How to find the silver lining during this pandemic
Dianne Lee - Director of Business Development, Kitchell CEM
David Ackert, M.A. - President, Ackert Inc.
CCM Recertification Points: 1
Professional Development Hours (PDH): 1
AIA Learning Units (LU): 1