Construction is done, the contractor has moved on, and facilities becomes the first responders to many project related items. In programs with large portfolios of construction, it can be confusing what is covered by warranty and who is responsible for maintenance. In a perfect world, these lines would be clear and the project would transition smoothly from construction into warranty and maintenance. This webinar will include best practices and proven recommendations for how to effectively manage the period between substantial completion and the end of the one-year warranty.
By attending this webinar, participants will learn:
- What steps can be taken during construction to make this transition smoother?
- What tools are used to expedite the submittals of closeout documents?
- What tools are available to provide just the right amount of information for quick reference of Warranty items?
- What tools can be used to easily transfer equipment lists and warranty dates into Preventative Maintenance Programs?
- What are the benefits of calling back the contractor for Warranty work?
Nicholas Macy, CCM, PMP - University of Hartford
Jean Robinson - University of Massachusetts Lowell
Eugene Torone - SLAM Construction Services
Matthew Ciaglo, AIA - SLAM Construction Services