Construction Management (CM) firms play a crucial role in managing owners’ capital asset programs. Ultimately, CM firms are responsible for the timely delivery of construction programs that meet performance requirements and remain within budget. But how can the process be improved and what technology do you need?
Join InEight’s Rick Rients, Director of Client Solutions, for a live, 50-minute demonstration of how InEight can help you better manage the successful delivery of your clients’ capital projects.
Topics covered in this demonstration will include:
- Managing the complex relationships between owners and capital project participants to improve investment outcomes
- Understanding the processes involved in managing complex capital investment programs
- Maintaining a flexible budget structure to manage the evolution of a capital investment program
- Managing contracts based on earned value to achieve the best outcomes
- Integrating document controls into the capital program management process
- Critical metrics for better project outcomes
Rick Rients - Director of Client Solutions, InEight
Michael Asay - Solutions Engineer, InEight
*Please note, product demos do not offer CCM Renewal Points or Professional Development Hours.