82% of owners cite the need for better collaboration with their contractors. With this communication gap and the fact that 77% of construction projects run late, the construction industry is in need of a transformation at the owner level. Listen in as members from the MOCA Systems, Inc. team discuss how implementing a digital planning tool has increased on-time and under budget project delivery.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- Examples of specific owners that are requiring digital planning software and the reasons behind this.
- Why more owners are requiring digital planning software and ROI they are seeing.
- How teams can minimize variation and establish flow, avoiding costly "stops and starts."
- How everyone plays a role in execution risk, and how to stay ‘in the know’ with daily progress.
- How a well-defined process for planning and communication supported by technology enables operations data to be structured and made useful.
About the speakers:
Andrew Piland - Former superintendent at Whiting-Turner and Head of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances at Touchplan
Talia Rucker - Owner's Representative at MOCA Systems Inc.
CCM Recertification Points: 1
Professional Development Hours (PDH): 1
AIA Learning Units (LU): 1