In this webinar, Hal Routh of Equalizer9 will discuss why subtle win rate manipulation can increase your profitability by as much as 40%. Then, he will dive into how the best in class companies drive and maintain their win rates to elite levels. It’s the secret sauce of making your firm recession-proof!
By attending this webinar, participants will learn:
- Why subtle win rate improvement can dramatically increase net profitability
- Why firms with lower win rates are more heavily commoditized and take on higher risk projects
- When to say “No” and the opportunity cost of chasing everything
- How to run a long cycle campaign to move probability in your favor
- What occurs in recessionary environments and why some firms are impacted very little while others are crushed
About the Speaker:
Prior to forming his own AEC consulting firm, Hal’s career included executive tenures at two large regional firms, at one of the largest global construction firms in the world, and as a member of the executive leadership team of a large national construction company. Hal’s career has been hallmarked by his unique ability to spur revenue and profitability growth wherever his career took him, and in any economic environment. As a result, he has become a noted expert in creating sustained growth strategies in the AEC industry.
Hal is married to the beautiful and talented Debra. They have 3 children, a new daughter in law, and a very large Newfoundland dog. Hal enjoys golf, duck hunting, and Appalachian trail section hikes.
CCM Recertification Points: 1
Professional Development Hours (PDH): 1
AIA Learning Units (LU): 1