- Nominees must be a service provider member in good standing.
- Individuals who have received this award in the past are not eligible.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
Nominees must demonstrate:
- An ongoing commitment to promoting and upholding the profession’s highest standards.
- Outstanding leadership and commitment to the profession.
- Individuals cannot nominate themselves, but can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee.
- A written nomination must include a full bio of the person being nominated, a high-resolution headshot, specific reasons for the nomination, and a career summary that documents meaningful and extraordinary contributions to the advancement of the CM profession.
- Nominations must also include references from at least two individuals for a member to be eligible for consideration.
- Nominations are now closed and will reopen in May 2019.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will provide CMAA’s Chair and President & CEO with a recommendation. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual will be honored at CMAA’s National Conference in the fall.