- Nominees must be under the age of 35, an early career professional, and a CMAA member in good standing.
- Individuals who have received this award in the past are not eligible.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
Nominees must demonstrate:
- Contributions at the Chapter or National level.
- Commitment to the profession.
- Outstanding leadership, responsibility, and service to the community.
- A record of outstanding professional achievements.
Individuals cannot nominate themselves, but can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. A written nomination must include a full bio of the person being nominated, a high-resolution headshot, and specific reasons for the nomination. Nominations are now closed and will reopen in May 2019.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will provide CMAA’s Chair and President & CEO with a recommendation. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual will be honored at CMAA’s National Conference in the fall.