- Nominees must be members in good standing.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
- No individual or member firm may receive the award more than once.
Nominations should include:
- A succinct overview of member or firm's commitment to equity, inclusion, social justice, or social responsibility with a record of acting on that commitment.
- Detailed record of actions on contemporary issues of equity, inclusion, social justice, and community responsibility.
- Examples of how this nominee has carried out the mission of CMAA and meets the criteria of the award.
- The number of individuals associated with the award.
- Previous awards or recognitions.
Individuals can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. A written nomination must include a full company profile of the firm being nominated, and specific reasons for the nomination. We are now accepting nominations, which are due May 17, 2021.
The Selection Committee consists of the CMAA Executive Committee. The Selection Committee will make a recommendation to the Chair of the Board of Directors, who will make the final selection. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual(s) will be honored at CMAA 2021 this fall.