Membership Makes a Difference!
The Construction Management Association of America provides you, your organization, and staff with unprecedented professional development, education & training, networking, business development, advocacy, and professional resources. Membership in CMAA will improve staff performance, enhance your firm’s capabilities, and put cutting-edge construction and project management best practice information at your fingertips.
- Complimentary registration to CMAA's bi-monthly webinars
- Access to hundreds of archived on-demand webinars
- Discounted registration rate for CMAA's two national events
- Discounts on CCM application and exam fees
- Members only discount programs for business intelligence with Deltek GovWin/Oniva, and professional liability insurance with Prosight
- Membership in one of the 29 local CMAA chapters, offering access to localized networking, education programs, and local opportunities
- Discounts on all CMAA publications, programs, and events
Capital project owners who own capital construction programs that employ CMs which utilize CM services either in-house or outsourced, and do not provide services to outside entities.
- Organizational (Mega Owner, Large Owner, Mid- Size Owner, Owner Organizations)
- Individual (Owner Individual, Additional Owner, Early Career Professional)
- Associate (Associate Organizations, Additional Associate)
CM Service Providers
Category intended for organizations or individuals which provide construction management services to the industry. This category applies to all practicing CMs who typically provide their services for a fee.
- Organizational (Mega Member, Large Corporate, Mid- Size Corporation, Small Corporation)
- Individual (CM Practitioner, Sole Proprietor, Additional Corporate, Early Career Professional)
Applies to educational institutions, faculty, or full-time students.
- Academic Organization
Applies to firms that do not practice construction management services, but do provide services related to the CM industry such as legal, consulting, insurance, and technology.
- Associate Organization
- Additional Associate
Additional Membership Types