Membership Makes a Difference!
The Construction Management Association of America provides you, your organization, and staff with unprecedented professional development, education and training, networking, business development, advocacy, and professional resources. Membership in CMAA will improve staff performance, enhance your firm’s capabilities, and put cutting-edge construction and project management best practice information at your fingertips.
- Complimentary registration to CMAA's bi-monthly webinars
- Access to hundreds of archived on-demand webinars
- Discounted registration rate for CMAA's two national events
- Discounts on CCM application and exam fees
- Members only discount programs for business intelligence with Deltek GovWin/Oniva, and professional liability insurance with Prosight
- Membership in one of the 30 local CMAA chapters, offering access to localized networking, education programs, and local opportunities
- Discounts on all CMAA publications, programs, and events
Capital project owners who own capital construction programs that employ Construction Managers (CMs) which utilize construction management services either in-house or outsourced, and do not provide services to outside entities.
CM Service Providers
Category intended for organizations or individuals which provide construction management services to the industry. This category applies to all practicing CMs who typically provide their services for a fee.
Full-time educational institutions or establishments offering construction management-related degree programs.
Student - Full-time college or university student interested in a career in construction management.
Associate - Applies to firms that do not practice construction management services, but do provide services related to the construction management industry.
Early Career Professional
Already a Member?
We would love to hear about your experience! Click here for more information.
Contact the Membership team at CMAA and we can answer your questions about membership and benefits. Email us or call 703-356-2622.