CMAA builds business opportunities for its members by enhancing the identification of CM/PM as a valuable professional service. CMAA membership provides a “go-to” resource for training and professional development and ensures that you and your staff are utilizing best practices to complete projects on-time and on-budget.
- Complimentary registration to CMAA’s bi-monthly webinars.
- Access to hundreds of archived on-demand webinars.
- Discounted registration rates for CMAA’s two national events.
- Subscription to Advisor, CMAA’s quarterly publication that examines the latest industry happenings and trends.
- Discounts on CCM certification application and exam fees.
- Members only discount programs for business intelligence with Deltek GovWin/Onvia, and professional liability insurance with Prosight.
- Membership in your local CMAA chapters offering access to the year-round localized networking, education programs, and opportunities.
- Discounts on all CMAA publications, programs, and events.
Join as an Organization or as an Individual
Select the membership category that best suits your needs:
CM Service Providers
Category intended for organizations or individuals which provide construction management services to the industry. This category applies to all practicing CMs who typically provide their services for a fee.
- Organizational (Mega Member, Large Corporate, Mid-Size Corporate, Small Corporate)
- Individual (CM Practitioner, Sole Proprietor, Additional Corporate, Early Career Professional)
Capital project owners who own capital construction programs that employ CMs which utilize CM Services either in-house or outsourced, and do not provide services to outside entities.
- Organizational (Mega Owner, Large Owner, Mid-Size Owner, Owner Organization)
- Individual (Owner Individual, Additional Owner, Early Career Professional)
- Associate (Associate Organization, Additional Associate)
Applies to educational institutions, faculty, or full-time students.
- Academic Organization
Applies to firms that do not practice construction management services, but do provide services related to the CM industry such as legal, consulting, insurance, and technology.
- Associate Organization
- Additional Associate
Additional Membership Types