Want to be more involved with CMAA? We value the knowledge and experience of our members and have many short- and long-term opportunities available. Learn more and volunteer today!
What You Can Expect From CMAA
- Respect for your time, commitment, and expertise
- Confidentiality and ongoing support from CMAA staff
- An inclusive, welcoming culture
- Recognition and appreciation for your work
- The right to accept or decline projects and tasks
What CMAA Expects From You
- Honor your commitment to the program
- Be respectful and cooperative with staff and fellow volunteers
- Be prompt and reliable
- Notify CMAA of any changes to your commitment as a volunteer
Visit the pages below to learn more about the opportunities that are available. When you’re ready to apply for a specific committee or ad hoc opportunity, fill out the CMAA Volunteer Application and indicate your preference.
If you’re not sure where to start, just fill out your CMAA Volunteer Profile, indicate your interests and experience level, and we’ll contact you if your skills and interest match an available opportunity.
CMAA currently has 11 committees comprised of volunteer leaders. Learn more about specific committees and their charges for FY23 by visiting the Committees page.
CMAA has a growing need for "on-call" volunteer instructors, speakers, mentors, and content creators. Review the opportunities by visiting the Ad Hoc Volunteering page.