Exciting News! In order to further enhance your learning experience with CMAA, we will launch a new eLearning platform in late June. As part of the implementation process, it will be necessary for a brief planned downtime to the platform. Please note these dates to minimize interruptions: You will be unable to purchase NEW eLearning courses from June 8 – June 24, 2020, and you will be unable to access the eLearning platform from June 16 – June 24, 2020.
Designed specifically for professionals in the construction industry, the CMAA Leadership Library is an interactive, self-paced, online learning experience, based on the award-winning Emotional Intelligence program by Brent Darnell International (BDI). The program dives into a wide variety of leadership skills to create positive, lasting changes in you and your teams, and a cultural shift in your organization. See the current list of courses below, click on each to learn more, and stay tuned for more courses coming soon.
- Emotional Intelligence in the AEC Industry: Part 1
- Emotional Intelligence in the AEC Industry: Part 2
- 12 Steps to Great Relationships
- Diversity & Inclusion in the AEC Industry: Beyond Compliance
- From Head to Heart: How to Differentiate Yourself in the Marketplace
- How to Present with Power and Influence
- Killer Communication Skills
- Primal Safety: A Gut Level Approach
- Stress Management for Peak Performance
- Think Like a Genius: Innovation, Creativity & Problem Solving
- Time Management Using Lean Principles
- Workforce Development: How to Attract and Retain the Best People
Course completion: Each course consists of two parts: a learning module and a post-test. Upon completion of the course and passing the post-test with a score of 70% or higher, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Presented by: Brent Darnell
|Each Course||Full Library|
|Duration||1 hour||12 hours|
|Continuing Education||1 PDH||12 PDHs|
|Subscription||365 days||365 days|