Network with Owners and Representatives from CM Firms From Around the Country: Architect of the Capitol, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Jacobs, AECOM, General Services Administration, Hill International, Whiting Turner, VDOT, Gannett Fleming, plus so many more.
These are the right people: 90% of CMAA attendees are decision makers, many of them senior level executives, making CMAA2021 the best place to reach your audience. View the 2019 National Conference Attendee list.
What you need to know for CMAA2021:
- We are working with the current guidelines and protocols provided by the City of Philadelphia. These are subject to change (often) between now and September. We will only make adjustments once the City releases any new guidance and these protocols go into effect.
- Under the current protocols and guidance, masks will be required in the exhibit hall and Food & Beverage locations (where masks can be removed) will be in selected areas.
- Due to current room restrictions, exhibitors will be allowed only one booth personnel registration with each 10x10 booth. If capacities are expanded, the ability to purchase additional booth personnel may be added.
- The exhibit hall will open at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday. Set-up will begin Sunday morning and all exhibit booths must be set-up by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Sunday (9/12) 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday (9/13) 9:00 - 11:45 a.m. & 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday (9/14) 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Teardown will begin immediately at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday and all exhibit materials must be torn down by 5:00 p.m. that day.
- Food functions are still being determined and more information will be made available as it can be confirmed.
- Communication is going to be key for CMAA2021. Exhibitors will be receiving regular communication from CMAA regarding changes to COVID guidance and protocols, schedules, registrations, etc. Please be sure to read all communications to maximize your CMAA2021 participation.
Your Booth Includes:
- 10’x10’ booth with 6’ draped, skirted table; one plastic contour chair; wastebasket; and identification sign.
- 8'-high draped back wall and 3'-high draped side walls.
- Exhibit Hall Ballroom is already carpeted.
- One (1) Trade Show Only conference registrations.
- Pre- and post-conference attendance roster with mailing addresses for promotion.
- Firm listing on CMAA’s Conference App with link to exhibitor's website and company description.
Please familiarize yourself with the CMAA Expo Rules & Regulations, the "fine print," and the rules exhibitors will need to abide by.
CMAA Members: $2500