Network with Owners and Representatives from CM Firms From Around the Country: Architect of the Capitol, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Jacobs, AECOM, General Services Administration, Hill International, Whiting Turner, New York Department of Environmental Affairs, Fluor plus so many more.
These are the right people: 90% of CMAA attendees are decision makers, many of them senior level executives, making the CMAA National Conference the best place to reach your audience. View the 2019 National Conference Attendee list.
New for 2020:
- The Exhibit Hall will open Sunday afternoon.
- The Welcome Reception will now take place in the Exhibit Hall.
- A second Trade Show Only Registration is now included.
- The industry Recognition awards event is now Monday Night (until 8:00).
Your Booth Includes:
- 10’x10’ booth with 6’ draped, skirted table; two plastic contour chairs; wastebasket; and identification sign.
- 8'-high draped back wall and 3'-high draped side walls.
- Welcome Reception Sunday evening (in the exhibit hall) as well as Lunch Monday and Breakfast Tuesday morning (both in the exhibit hall).
- Exhibit Hall Ballroom is already carpeted; ceiling height throughout of 14'.
- Two (2) Trade Show Only conference registrations.
- Pre- and post-conference attendance roster with mailing addresses for promotion.
- Firm listing on CMAA’s Conference App with link to exhibitor's website and company description.
Please familiarize yourself with the CMAA Trade Show Rules & Regulations, the "fine print" and the rules exhibitors will need to abide by.
Standard Booth: $2700
Prime Booth: $3000
Non-Members add $300
Questions? Please contact Mark Gedris, Vice President of Member Engagement, via email or by calling 703-677-3375.
Preferred Exhibitor Booth Sales have begun. Prior year exhibitors will be notified when it is their turn to select a booth.