Network with Owners and Representatives from CM Firms From Around the Country: Architect of the Capitol, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Jacobs, AECOM, General Services Administration, Hill International, Whiting Turner, New York Department of Environmental Affairs, Fluor plus so many more.
These are the right people: 90% of CMAA attendees are decision makers, many of them senior level executives, making the CMAA National Conference the best place to reach your audience. View the 2018 National Conference Attendee list.
Your Booth Includes:
- 10’x10’ booth with 6’ draped, skirted table; two plastic contour chairs; wastebasket; and identification sign.
- 8'-high draped back wall and 3'-high draped side walls.
- Lunch on the Show Floor Monday, a Reception Monday evening, Breakfast Tuesday morning.
- Exhibit Hall Ballroom is already carpeted; ceiling height throughout of 20'.
- One (1) Trade Show Only conference registration.
- Pre- and post-conference attendance roster with mailing addresses for promotion.
- Firm listing on CMAA’s Conference App with link to exhibitor's website and company description.
Please familiarize yourself with the CMAA Trade Show Rules & Regulations, the "fine print" and the rules exhibitors will need to abide by.
Standard Booth: $2500
Prime Booth: $2750
Non-Members add $300
Questions? Please contact Mark Gedris, Vice President of Marketing, via email or by calling 703-677-3375.