- Nominees must be an owner member in good standing.
- Individuals who have received this award in the past are not eligible.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
Nominations should include:
- A succinct overview of the nominee's professional CM career, and lasting effects or positive impact on the construction industry.
- Examples of significant contributions this nominee has made to the practice of construction management and increasing awareness on the value of the CCM designation.
- Examples of the nominee's involvement with CMAA and carrying out of CMAA's misison.
- Previous awards or recognitions.
- Individuals cannot nominate themselves, but can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee.
- A written nomination must include a full bio of the person being nominated, a high-resolution headshot, specific reasons for the nomination, and a career summary that documents meaningful and extraordinary contributions to the advancement of the CM profession.
- Nominations must also include references from at least two individuals for a member to be eligible for consideration.
- We are now accepting nominations, which are due by May 24, 2019.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will provide CMAA’s Chair and President & CEO with a recommendation. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual will be honored at CMAA’s National Conference in the fall.