- Nominees must be members in good standing.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
- No individual or member firm may receive the award more than once.
Nominations should include:
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- A demonstrated record of a culture of DEI engagement and education.
- Examples of how this nominee has carried out the mission of CMAA and meets the criteria of the award.
- The number of individuals associated with the award.
- Previous awards or recognitions.
Individuals can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. A written nomination must include a full company profile of the firm being nominated, and specific reasons for the nomination. We are now accepting nominations, which are due May 15, 2022.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will select a finalist. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient(s) of the award and they will be honored at CMAA2022 in San Diego this October.