- Nominees must be members in good standing.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or Board of Governors.
- Nominees must have an Experience Modification Rate (EMR) below 1.0.
- No firm may receive the award more than one time in a five-year period.
Nominations should include:
- A succinct overview of the nominee's dedication and commitment to safety and a culture of safety education.
- Detailed examples that illustrate innovative approaches to safety on the job, in the office, offsite locations, and throughout the firm.
- Examples of the nominee's involvement with CMAA and carrying out of CMAA's mission.
- Number of individuals associated with this nomination.
- Previous awards or recognitions.
Individuals can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. A written nomination must include a full company profile of the firm being nominated, and specific reasons for the nomination. We are now accepting nominations, which are due by May 24, 2019.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will make a recommendation to the Chair of the Board of Directors, who will make the final selection. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and the chosen individual(s) will be honored at CMAA’s National Conference in the fall.