- Nominees must be under the age of 35, an early career professional, and a CMAA member in good standing.
- Individuals who have received this award in the past are not eligible.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors or CMCI Board of Governors.
Nominations should include:
- Demonstrated record of early commitment to learning the profession of construction management.
- Detailed examples of efforts to educate others on the importance of a professional construction manager.
- Demonstrated record of involvement with CMAA and carrying out of CMAA's mission.
- A current CMCI credential or demonstrated progress toward achieving one is preferred but not required.
Individuals can be nominated by any CMAA member, chapter, or committee. Self-nominations are not accepted. The nomination must include a brief biography of the person being nominated and a narrative that highlights how the nominee has met the criteria. Nominations should include up to three letters of support. We are now accepting nominations, which are due May 15, 2022.
The Selection Committee consists of members of CMAA’s Executive Committee. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will select a finalist. Upon selection, CMAA will notify the recipient of the award and they will be honored at CMAA2022 in October in San Diego.