Design your study plan and prepare effectively to earn the prestigious Certified Construction Manager® (CCM®) credential.
The CCM Study Guide provides detailed explanations of the application and examination processes, self-assessment exercises to help you understand how ready you feel you are for the CCM, tips to form an effective study plan, summaries of the subjects on the exam, a glossary of terms, and 50 practice questions (with answers, explanations, and references). The CCM Study Guide also includes recommendations for other CMAA and non-CMAA materials that may help you prepare for the test.
Highlights of the CCM Study Guide include:
- CCM exam content outline;
- Easy-to-use readiness self-assessment, including ways to identify your learning preferences;
- Suggestions for mapping a study plan, including elements of a plan and ideas for customizing reading and preparation to a timeline that suits you;
- Suggested readings for each area of the exam;
- Key terms and glossary;
- Ideas for tackling areas of difficulty;
- Last-minute prep and test tips; and
- Practice questions.
Use the CCM Study Guide to help guide your preparation for the examination.
CMAA offers this CCM Study Guide as a resource to guide you through the topics you might encounter on the test, but it is not meant to be the only resource you use and does not guarantee a passing score.