CMAA is looking forward to welcoming attendees to Chicago for CMAA2022. The City of Chicago has lifted all mask mandates in public spaces, CMAA continues to be committed to protecting public health. As part of our commitment to the safety at CMAA’s Focus22 conference, all attendees must provide proof of full vaccination or a negative test before checking in.
Knowing that attendees' comfort with meeting attendance will vary, CMAA Focus22 is planning for the following:
- Masks are not required. However, CMAA encourages those who wish to continue to mask to do so.
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Contactless Badge Printing
- Social Distancing Your Way - CMAA is providing you with different color badge lanyards so you can signal your social distancing preferences in an easy, friendly way.
Red: Social Distancing
Yellow: Fist Bumps & Elbow Bumps
Green: Handshakes & High
Proof of Vaccination / Negative Test
CMAA’s Focus22 conference will be using Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry! Click here to download and enroll.
For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR.
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE215.
- Tap “Enroll or Verify You're in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your government issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results.
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at registration.
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile.
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie.
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!