Network with Owners and Representatives from CM Firms From Around the Country: Architect of the Capitol, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Jacobs, AECOM, General Services Administration, Hill International, Whiting Turner, VDOT, Gannett Fleming, plus so many more.
These are the right people: 90% of CMAA attendees are decision makers, many of them senior level executives, making CMAA2023 the best place to reach your audience.
See a list of CMAA2022 Attendees
What You Need to Know for 2023
CMAA Members: $2750 per 10X10
Non-Members: $3250 per 10X10
CMAA Members: $3250 per 10X10
Non-Members: $3750 per 10X10
- 10’wide x 10’deep booth
- One 6’ draped, skirted table
- Two plastic contour chairs, wastebasket and identification sign
- 8’-high draped back wall and 3’-high draped side walls
- Pre- and post-conference attendance roster with mailing address for promotion
- Two (2) Trade Show Only registrations with each 10’x10’ space *not full-conference registrations
- Firm listing on CMAA’s Conference App with logo, company description, and link to exhibitor’s website
Booth Sales Now Open
To reserve your space, please follow the instructions below.
- Download and fill out the booth application form (green button below)
- Fill out the following on the form: 1) Contact Information 2) Booth rate $ based on Standard or Premium Booth selection and Membership Status 3) Payment Information
- Please include your top 3 choices for a booth location with your application. Booth Availability Map is updated regularly.
- DO NOT SIGN THE FORM. The CMAA Expo Rules & Regulations - the "fine print” with the rules exhibitors will need to abide by - will be available at the time of booth selection. We will have you sign the form once your booth is confirmed and once you have read the Rules & Regulations.
- Send your form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you when booth selection will begin.
- Please note: Booth choices are based on a first-come, first-served basis based on when your booth application form was sent in.
Ready to Get Started?
Booth Availability Map
Download Booth Application Form
Exhibit Hall Layout
CMAA2023 Rules & Regulations
Conference Add‐On: Exhibitor Digital Retargeting Campaign
Get exclusive direct access to CMAA2023’s website visitors and retarget them with your company’s ads that will showcase your brand, services, and products anywhere they visit online.
• 25,000 Impressions
• 1‐Month Duration
• Trackable Impressions
• Audience Reporting
Cost: +$1,500 to the Booth Cost listed above
CMAA2023 Sponsorship Opportunities
CMAA2023 Sponsorships are available and include a wide variety of ways to get your products and services in front of CMAA members. There are numerous choices for your company’s brand and marketing objectives.
View CMAA2023 Sponsorship Options
Questions? Please Contact:
Natalie Dougherty, Director of Business Development, 571-581-3480
Mark Gedris, Vice President of Member Engagement, 703-677-3375